Hi to all fellow boaties large and small.
It’s been quite some time since there has been an update from the committee so here goes.
- Quick reminder – subs are now due before the 1st October 2018 or your card will be deactivated. This will set you back an additional $20-00 to have it re-activated.
- New chip seal has been laid around the north western side of the car park area. Soon to have the white lines painted for vehicles with trailers on to park there.
- New committee has been voted in at our AGM held in August.
- Small pennant flags displaying the MPBC logo are now available – contact the secretary on 027 6037210.
- In addition to the existing barrier arm card reader, an additional bank card reader is about to be installed for the casual users.
- ALL LAUNCH / YACHT – BERTH USERS: i.e. any vehicle without a boat trailer. As the fishing season is upon us, please park your vehicles either outside the barrier arm but still within the MPBC marina complex or adjacent to the coffee van. In addition, parking will also be made available inside the marina complex against the guard rail barrier running along Wharf Road up to where the maintenance compound starts. If you are not sure where to park, contact the secretary or the marina supervisor on 027 6633995.
- A local contractor has been sourced to continue with the marina basin excavation. At this stage with a little bit of luck, work is planned to commence mid-October.
- Both sides of the launching ramp have recently been hosed down to remove the mud.
Motueka Power Boat Club Inc.
Cell Phone: 027 6037210